When you request to terminate your subscription for legitimate reasons, you must provide one of the following documents, depending on the reason for termination
- professional transfer (certificate from the employer),
- theft of the vehicle (official report of the complaint),
- death of the Customer (death certificate),
- loss of employment on a permanent contract outside the trial period (certificate from the employment office),
- change of the Customer's main residence to another town (declaration on honour and proof of address).
The request for termination for legitimate reasons must be sent by registered mail with acknowledgement of receipt with the supporting documents corresponding to the event in question. If the cancellation is made ten (10) days before the end of the current calendar month, the cancellation will be effective on the first day of the following calendar month. If the cancellation is made less than ten (10) days before the end of the current calendar month, the cancellation will be effective on the 1st day of the second following calendar month. The price that would have been overcharged for the subscription period after the termination takes effect will, after the request has been processed within a reasonable period of time, be reimbursed in full to the Customer or, in the event of his death, to his heirs, provided that the Customer's vehicle is no longer parked in the Park.